So it's been a bit crazy for a couple of weeks. We had Nathan's sister Anna and her family here to visit and we were able to celebrate her birthday! It was so nice to get to spend some time with them since we don't see them much, the kids warmed up pretty quickly especially since they were only here for 2 days and have only seen us well about 2 or 3 times since we've been married. Happy Birthday Anna!!!!
Mom was also here a week ago helping out. We got to celebrate her birthday which was not as eventful as her party/halloween party she had before she came here. But we had lunch and ice cream and went birthday shopping. Happy Birthday Mommy! We love you! And thanks for everything! I sure recover faster when I have your yummy cooking to get me back up and at it! And thanks Dad for sending her, I know you get lonely when she is gone thanks for letting us borrow her, we love you too!


Halloween day I went to my surgery for IVF I was feeling really great compared to the previous times so I took a pain pill and decided to go down to our friends house down the street to their halloween party! Since I didn't feel like getting dressed I was still a little loopy and tired we thought I could be Dr. Richard's surgery patient! hahaha Since most of them knew they got a kick out of me even being up little lone being Nathan's "brain surgery patient" Apparantly mom and Nathan said I looked GREAT compared to the other ones....eeek! (at least there wasn't any passing out or anything this time around) Ahh the memories! hehe But all went well, I recovered quickly and we are doing great even after another big exam week for Nathan. He is doing awesome and kudos to him for juggling so much big stuff and still being a great student and amazing hubby! Love ya sweetie!

Prayers for you guys for sure and I enjoyed all of the pictures. Halloween is fun and I think it's great that you were feeling well enough to participate!
ReplyDeleteCute idea for Halloween! Thats so cool ANNa and Erik and kids got to visit! Looks like we're in line next to come say HI! Hang in there Meg!
ReplyDeleteWe had tons of fun with you guys. Thanks for letting us hang out! I think your Halloween costumes were awesome. Love you!
ReplyDelete