Well my little sister is not so little anymore. She is 21 and I am so proud of her! She is making great choices in her life and although it takes work she is reaching for the stars and I know she will make it! I went home to be there for her birthday and was able to see David and Nathan's games, catch Jonathan in a few pictures and even watch Mandy eat escargo. I let a few cop jokes slip out to Doug at dinner he promised he wouldn't hurt me and Tiff says he doesn't care and it was funny but I may pay for that one day. Love you Doug! :) Mom and
dad I love you so much thanks for always being willing to bring me home and deal with me so often! Little Nathan, Mandy and I convinced Mom to play the guitar with us on guitar hero and she was pretty good! She said she liked it and now that Nathan showed her how to turn it on upstairs she might go up and play it! Hehe Watch out Dad, you're next!! Dad you even stayed awake for all of Twilight haha I miss you all! 
5 years ago

Who made the cake---that was pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming home sis! I love you and it was so much fun!!!
ReplyDelete