Belly at 25 weeks and 1 day. Well it's been a LONG time since I posted and mom was reminding me to get back on and update and try to keep up my blog. I figured tonight is a good night as Amanda asks for Belly pictures on a regular basis and we just hit 25 weeks on Wednesday. Colton Isaac is doing well, he is busy most of the day and I enjoy being able to feel him. I'm curious as to what he is doing in there, he makes me laugh sometimes as I feel funny twitches and other random movements apart from his kicks. He doesn't keep up up at night, yet... Other than my growing baby bump, I have been working on continuing massage education and sewing. Nathan has been enjoying school, he has been playing doctor, sorta. The school hires these "paid actors" to come in and let the med students practice different exams and work on their bed side manners. He comes home with some interesting stories that's for sure! He likes to talk to his son, although with his recent loss of voice I worry we are scarying the baby rather than soothing him haha I hope he doesn't get too nervous about his parents.
A few weeks ago we went to Utah for Nathan's birthday. He went snowboarding with his brother Jared and had a blast!! While they were freezing on the side of a mountain I taught Jamie Richards (Jareds wife) how to sew. She got a sewing maching for Christmas LAST year and it was still in the box. hehe So surprisingly I was able to help her learn the basics. We got stuff to make a couple receiving blankets and some burp cloths. I will post pictures in another post once I'm done. But so far things are turning out super cute, far from perfect but cute. It's a lot more fun to sew when there is a fun purpose behind it.


I love that belly! Hehe and you and colton!
ReplyDeleteCute! And so glad to see a new post on your blog! And I love the name Colton. And I wish we'd been in town the weekend you were up here. THANK YOU for the references for me to find someone fabulous to get a haircut from! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteso so fun!! congrats you guys I'm so excited for you! good to get an update and hear how you are doing! I don't know if I've invited you guys or not to my blog. email me if you want! mikeandbritt@gmail
ReplyDelete