Wow has it really been five years already? Yup! February 17th was our five year anniverary. Nathan in the middle of finals week and studying like crazy for tests. Fun way to celebrat huh? We were able to sneak some time in together. Nathan came home and we shared gifts, the best of which Nathan was able to get his sneaky little hands on was 2 VIP tickets to the Ellen DeGeneres show!!! WOOO HOOOO!! It's funny to see how much we have learned about each other as my other unplanned gift was a pantry can organizer...sad that I was almost as excited about this as the Ellen tickets, haha. Boy does he love me or what!! We went to BJ's for dinner and had a blast, he didn't even study that night (brave). Although it paid off, he got his grades back and this was his best block ever! Nathan I love you so much and am so thankful for having you in my life. You have been my rock and gotten me through so many things and no one knows me better. As my parents have said, "you really have learned how to handle me" haha. I am so excited for another year of fun together and sharing our lives together. I love you forever!
5 years ago


Love your pantry organizer! Nice. Glad you had a nice anniversary!
ReplyDelete