Today I got to see my little one. My friend was working for the 1st time since I've been pregnant and she did a few 4D's for me. The blurry parts are the placenta, it's right over his face so it was a little bit difficult to get a view of his whole little face. I thought it would be creepy but I felt so much love for him as I watched him smile, suck, and even open and close his eyes as he looked around. I was surprised how much I loved being able to see him so well and instead of being creepy it was just so sweet. He is so precious! I am officially 30 weeks and 1 day today and I have graduated to seeing the doctor every 2 weeks instead of 4. I am super excited to get to see him more regularly. I predict he will have his daddy's nose after seeing these pictures. I also noticed something else of daddy's that it looks like our little one has inherited. When Nathan is concentrating he does the cutest thing with his lips. I can't quite figure out how to do it myself, but it's almost like he is puckering his lips out. (like maybe he is biting the inside of his cheeks, I don't know) Anyway, as my friend was doing the ultrasound she said it looks like he is sticking his lips out.....and thought it was cute. I of course knowing his daddy started to laugh because he was doing exactly what his dad does! He must have been very focused on making sure he was showing us his good side for the camera. How sweet!!
5 years ago



That kinds looks like YOUR smile sis! What a cutie! I can't wait to meet him in another 10 weeks or so!
ReplyDeleteThose pics are awesome!! Getting MORE excited!!!
ReplyDeleteHopefully he doesn't get the Pace nostril flaring. That would just be too much...
ReplyDelete