Thursday, August 26, 2010

You are entering the splash zone

Colton took his first dip in the pool at only a few weeks old and LOVED it!  His first bath was the same, not a peep or cry, not even if he gets water in his face or eyes.  The boy is going to be a little fishy!  When it comes time for him to take a bath, you'd better be prepared, you are entering the splash zone and you WILL get wet!!  He is loving kicking around and trying to get the whole kitchen as wet as possible, including mommy and daddy!  We have taken him swimming so many times in the first 4 months of his life I can't even count, Grandma and Grandpa Pace's, friends, and his babysitters house.  Our sweet babysitter Lauren lets me swim for exercise at her house and she watches Colton, the last time, Nathan got off early so we decided we would all go swimming.  We took some cute pictures, and while Nathan and I got in some exercise Lauren played with Colton in the water.  With as out of shape as I have gotten by not being very active the past 3 years, I still beat Nathan in a race in the pool!  (ok so it was pretty darn close, but with Lauren watching, I clearly touched first!)  Colton is such a good sport when he gets splashed and he seems to love the water more and more every day, be it in the shower, his tub or the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment