Wednesday, September 29, 2010

St. George

Nathan's parents have moved to St. George and we LOVE having them so close! It's so nice to be able to see them and in only a couple of hours. We have made a few weekend trips up to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa Richards. Ron and Annette took us to see some petrogliphs about 5 minutes from their house. We put Colton in the bjorn and took him on his first little hike! Ron tried to trick me that we were going to hike waaaay down into this valley to get to them and I was about to give in, luckily he was only kidding. It was maybe a 5-10 minute hike to these huge boulders scattered with tons of petrogliphs. They were hidden all over the place. It was fun to climb all over and in and around the boulders to find new ones. I had never seen these before and so I wasn't sure what to think but once I saw them I was amazed! It was so much fun! We also took a drive up to Pine Valley, where they got the wood to make the organ in the tabernacle.


 






On another trip we went to celebrate birthdays!!  It was Micah, Mia and Gavin's birthday's all in the same weekend!! That's a lot of birthdays!  Jared and Jamie and their three kids and Micah all came to St. George.  It was fun to hang out and get to see them all again.  Micah repeated a birthday this year and Mia and Gavin are getting soo big.  We got to meet Tessa for the first time and Colton loved her!  I didn't forget my camera, just the memory card so if you're a Richards well sorry you have already seen these pictures.  Thanks Jamie! We have enjoyed visiting St. George, hey they have In-N-Out so I like it!  But mostly we love getting to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa Richards, it's nice to know that Colton will be able to be close to all 4 of his grandparents.




No comments:

Post a Comment