Friday, March 6, 2009

I know it's March but....

Well since Halloween we have done a lot! We went home to CA for the holidays and had a blast! We swam about every day in the heated pool played guitar hero all night and trying out the flowrider (that thing on cruise ships, it's harder than it looks, so i'm told) and of course our favorite tradition of popping new years balloons for fortunes and secret gifts. Oh yeah and we can't forget our own version of pictionary......with the blue mosque, chandler bing and topiary. HAHA good memories! Thanks to Jamie for taking our pictures as well we love them!

Nathan is back in school and so am I! I'm taking a photography class and will continue with that and some psychology for fun. Nathan is finally done with anatomy and on to things like neuro. After the holidays we came home and had Nathan's birthday! He requested a cake he had as a kid, he was a big Notre Dame fan growing up hence the cake. We also celebrated our 4 year anniversary! Wow! I can't believe it! We went to St. George to stay in a cute bed and breakfast......haha. When we researched looking for a place to eat Nathan found this one online called the Painted Pony and the first thing that came up was a picture of the owners. The guys last name was Richards and the girls was PACE!! Can you believe it??? Fate I tell you, so we ate there and it was delicious! Long story short, we both FROZE all night in the little house! We were able to laugh about it by about 3am when I said lets just go home but of course we didn't. We learned that we both enjoy hotels with a phone to pick up for room service of any kind and individual thermostats in each room that we can decide the temp of the room. hahahaha And most recently Nathan sprained his ankle playing basketball, nope not church ball, school pick-up. These last few pics are the ones Jamie did.

5 comments:

  1. So good to get an update! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see your blog again...I kept checking hoping we would see some new fun pics. The photos of you guys are awesome. When do we get to see some that you have done for your class?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! New pictures. You have lots going on in your lives, and it is fun to hear about it. Now I guess I have to get mine updated, it is older than yours was. Love you both, Mom P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Meg!! So glad to see an update! I was starting to worry about you. Hope to see more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok so the pic's are awesome, but how do you take them when you are in them and what camera do you have and what setting do you have it on. I just got a new camera and I'm trying my hand with the camera stuff. You're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete