Thursday, August 26, 2010

4 months!



Wow I can hardly believe my tiny baby born at just 5lbs. 12oz. is four months old already!  He is such a doll, really he is so cute he could be a doll!  Nathan and I just adore him!  His huge smiles and random giggles make us soo happy!  It was all worth it, more than worth it to get our little baby into our arms!  Even a few days ago, we still are in awe that he made it to us...we still can't believe it sometimes that he is really ours, he is really in our arms to stay.  He brings me tears of joy and he can always cheer me up with his huge smiles and little giggles.  His eyes light up when he sees me and his smile just melts my heart. 
I truly can't believe how much I love him, and Nathan and I are constantly fighting over who gets to hold him even still.  He is growing so big. 
 He had his 4 month check today at the doctors and he is doing great!  He is weighing in at 13lbs. 2oz. and 24in. long.  The doctor asked how he is sleeping, and when we said, well he was doing 6-10 hour stretches a night, but lately he has started waking up again.  She told us that's usually a sign to start on solids because he is hungry, and doing the solids will help him sleep through the night again.  What a big boy he is!!  We went and bought him little spoons and bowls and can't wait for all the cute messy eating pictures we will surely be getting soon. 
He is truly our little angel sent from above and we love him so much!  Happy four months baby!

3 comments:

  1. He is so adorable. Can't wait to see him again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, you guys he is so so darling. I just want to kiss his little cheeks! He's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete